Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46

Thread: Wise Co. Best of Vol. 3 (burgers)

  1. #21
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Co. Best of Vol. 3 (burgers)

    Last time I ate there it cost me an arm and a leg. As for the burgers, I like Hardees.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Co. Best of Vol. 3 (burgers)

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  3. #23
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Co. Best of Vol. 3 (burgers)

    The last I ate at Robo's the quality of the food had gone way down. It seemed they had stopped making stuff fresh and were using mostly foodservice stuff. The burger I had was not even close to what I had been used to getting there. It had been a few years since I had been there.

    The best burgers are TheBeast's race burgers, the only problem being I only make them when I am at the track before and after a race. The next chance to get one will be the night race in Bristol.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Co. Best of Vol. 3 (burgers)

    I had to change my selection to the Central Drive-In burgers. Those are some good burgers
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member imported_UKCats1's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    607
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Co. Best of Vol. 3 (burgers)

    KFC in BSG does have a good burger. Glenn's and Hob Knob have to be my favorites. Nuts Grill has a good burger too.
    [url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Dawgfan_23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2005
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Co. Best of Vol. 3 (burgers)

    Eww Burgers are nasty!

  7. #27
    Inactive Member imported_UKCats1's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    607
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Co. Best of Vol. 3 (burgers)

    My oldest son feels the same way he does not like hamburgers but that is one of my vices.
    [url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]

  8. #28
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Wise Co. Best of Vol. 3 (burgers)

    Robo's and does anyone on the forum remember the Pixie that was in downtown Pound beside the old post office it was great!

  9. #29
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Co. Best of Vol. 3 (burgers)

    Yeah I worked at "The Pixie" the summer before I went into college.
    The owner paid in cash each week, and "deducted taxes" from the cash (yeah right). LOL. He must have thought I was some kind of schmuck. I may have been 17, but I knew what a W4 was and I knew I hadn't filled out one.

    As for Central Drive-In food I have to words: Corn. Nuggets.
    I avoid meat for the most part, so I dont have much to say about burgers.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Bettyboop's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2005
    Posts
    284
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Co. Best of Vol. 3 (burgers)

    [ QUOTE ]
    Robo's and does anyone on the forum remember the Pixie that was in downtown Pound beside the old post office it was great!

    [/ QUOTE ]

    It has reopened. Don't know whether it is the same or not.
    :
    [img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f304/Betty725/d906_bBetty-Boop-Kiss-Posters.jpg[/img]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •